Located in Vieux-Longueuil at the intersection of Jules- Roches Est and chemin Chambly, this commercial building offers great opportunities. Its beamed cathedral ceiling of exposed wood warms the atmosphere and offers a friendly place to hold a retail business or even a restaurant. Located a short distance from route 116, the location also offers a great exposure to potential clients created by the many shops nearby (Maxi, McDonald’s, Tim Hortons, etc.).
• Isolated building located on a street corner.
• Parking in the back of the premises.
• Multiple commercial services nearby.
• Building with a delivery area with two garage doors and one with an access ramp.
• Building with an office space upstairs.